Are you a man considering a cosmetic treatment for the first time?
Here’s what you should consider and where you can start to find the right solutions for you.
If you’re a man who’s considering cosmetic treatments for the first time, there’s no need to feel intimidated. Men are increasingly interested in aesthetic solutions, especially since the advances in technology and expert care allow for subtle, natural results.
Start with the concern.
The best way to find a solution is to sort out what your concern is and set an end goal. If you feel like the guy in the mirror is looking a little bit older than you feel, your concern might be lines, wrinkles, or folds on your face. If you’re noticing visible veins around your nose, you can note that as a concern you have and make a goal to reduce the redness of those veins with a suitable treatment. Men often notice different changes than women, and they may appear slowly as collagen or elastin production depletes with age. It’s okay to have a general concern or goal as well; you might just notice your skin is looking a bit dull, and want to refresh or rejuvenate your appearance with a treatment or procedure.
Book an appointment.
Get a referral from your doctor or give us a call to schedule a consultation, and we’ll discuss the concerns you’ve established, make aesthetic goals, and walk you through available treatment options and solutions.
Do your research.
Wondering which treatments might refresh your look or meet your aesthetic goals? Explore our treatment options. Here are some treatment options that are especially popular with male clients.
- Intense Pulsed Light Treatment uses varying wavelengths of light to accelerate cell turnover and stimulate collagen production. Great for rosacea, sun damage, or a dull complexion.
- Deoxycholic Acid Injections or Cryolipolysis to target excess fat (e.g. “double chin”, “spare tire”, etc). This treatment can improve your silhouette and targets chin fat.
- Laser Hair Removal for excess hair on your chest, back, arms, or most places on the body.
- Soft Tissue Fillers to restore the volume we lose with age. This can aid in a more youthful look.
- Neuromodulators to relax the muscles that clench to create lines, wrinkles, or folds on the face. Neuromodulators are also a useful treatment for excessive sweating on the underarms or palms.
- Electromagnetic Muscle tightening, toning and augmentation: You work hard to stay fit. Sometimes you just need a little extra help to get to the next level
Ready to explore more solutions that are popular with our male clients?
Visit our website to learn about topical skincare and other solutions for a fresh new look.